Zach has dedicated himself to public service for the majority of his career. He has served as a Warrick County Public Defender, Spencer County Public Defender, Drug Court Public Defender, Magistrate and Judge. He has defended and presided over numerous jury trials, including Murder, OWI causing death, and numerous other felonies. He has taught classes to Attorneys and Judges on issues surrounding Drug Court and Family Law.
Zach's private practice consists primarily of Criminal Defense and Family Law.
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
- Warrick County Bar Association
- Gibson County Bar Association
- Family Law 50%
- Criminal Law 50%